an old British..

lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

Blog experience

It has been an interesting process, very curious ‘cause is strange write your opinions, feelings, points of views and thoughts in English, that takes time, but I feel a progress in my formation, and sometimes I fell that I am thinking in this foreign language, and that surprise me ‘cause once time, a female teacher of English, in the school, told me that me and anyone of my partners will never think and talk inside his own mind in English, ‘cause is impossible due our condition since we were kids, when we learn the Spanish.

But I think that’s false and ridiculous, is teach that you are limited and that you can not progress, but now I see that is probable, just sometimes, but possible.

In the end, I liked to do this blog, I didn’t had one, and is a good tool to learn and to prove how much you know, incentive your brain to work, and is easy to correct, but has a defect, the always used but never admitted tool: copy paste. But I don’t used here, it wasn’t necessary, ‘cause I read in English some biographies, like in the architect and in the novel’s work, I understood them, so then I wrote mi opinion, and when I was doing that in the initials works, I see the poor vocabulary that I had, what makes me speak with a limited words, and that’s no good.

So I decided to read in English some magazines, stories, watch TV in English, or hear the dialogues that are in the BBC page, web site that I comment to my father, who was enchanted with the quality of the material, conversation and voices, that can be heard very clearly.

I liked be a blogger, but I think that I will enjoined more if I had a little more time, and as a advice, why don’t you do a facebook to learn English?

No hay comentarios: